Monday, 29 July 2013

Monday Made It and CRAFT Freebie

I am hooking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for my first Monday Made It!



Now I am not crafty by any stretch of the imagination... But apparently I can use Washi tape!  I love it already!  So I made some designer clothes pins.  I also put my Whole Class Journals together.  That's pretty crafty, right?

If you click here, it will take you to Friday's post where you can get a set of the covers.

After I assembled my CRAFT board, I went home and typed up all of the strategies for my CRAFT Menu.  I have colour-coordinated them to match the labels in Ladybug's Teacher Files CRAFT Board.  If you would like a copy, I have attached them in Word and PDF.  I have also reattached my menu.  I used the super cute font LL Elementary Dots that you can get here free from I'm Lovin Lit.  (This is one of my all-time favourite fonts!)
Have a great day!
-Lisa

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

9 comments:

  1. Isn't Washi tape great! I love your clothespins. Thanks for the freebie! That reminded me that I need to redo my signs. :)

    Mrs. Laffin's LaughingsJennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I just got some more Washi tape on clearance at Michaels!! Yay!
      -Lisa

      Delete
  2. I just bought another 4 rolls from Michael's on clearance too...it's becoming a real problem.

    I made some clothespins that match yours!

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Came over to check yours out.. and I saw this post on washi tape. I have never heard of that before! Now, I need to immediately go find it. I want to decorate my clothespins with it now too! Thanks for the info :)

    Kristen
    http://knjkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny!!! My first Made It Monday was Washi clothespins too!!!!

    Alicia
    www.4thgradeblatherings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colorful clothespins. Your blog design is really cute. It's always nice to find another fourth grade blogger. I am your newest follower. I'm looking forward to reading more in the future.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebie! I love the font, too!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  7. After this I'm making a trip to Michael's for sure!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete