Monday, 23 June 2014

Monday Made It - Digital Paper Style

Happy Monday! This is my last Monday of the school year! Today I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It linky party.
Over the past two weekends I have spent more hours than I would like to tell you learning how to use Photoshop Elements 12.  I really wanted to make my own digital paper.  So after a wee bit of time (lol!) playing and watching youtube videos I finally figured it out.  Here is a link to the video I successfully used in case you have a spare moment - How to Make Striped and Plaid Patterns in Photoshop Tutorial.  (For some reason it wouldn't show up in the 'insert youtube video' option.)

What do you think about these babies?


Let me know if you would like one (or all) and I will happily send them to you.  Imagine how much fun I can have once school is over...  :-)

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I'd love them! Was elements expensive? Justaprimarygirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It is so satisfying to set a goal to learn something and achieve it! They turned out fabulous!

    Debbi
    3rd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial link!! It was much needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I think they look great!
    Jessica
    Wild & Fun in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH...I'm glad you are almost to the finish line of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The digi papers look great. :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I'm so impressed! Happy almost summer break!!!!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can only imagine how long these took! They look fantastic! :)

    Miss McDonald's Memoirs

    ReplyDelete