Friday, 25 July 2014

Favorite Pin Friday - July 25

I am linking up with my friend Ali from Teaching (Powered by Caffeine) for Favorite Pin Friday.
The theme this week is:  Classroom Decoration.
First up, I love this pencil vase from The Refab Diaries:
I'm looking for some inexpensive comfy cushions for more comfortable independent reading.  Here are a couple of inviting reading nooks:
And last of all, this pin would make my classroom absolutely perfect, comfy, and cozy.
Oops!  How did she get there?  I guess Cassie just hopped into my post because she is so cute.
Have a fabulous Friday night!!!

8 comments:

  1. Cassie is adorable. I wish kiddos wouldn't be allergic to cats, I would love to have on in my classroom. But having a nice comfy room will do!!!

    I am loving the loft idea. I wish my ceilings were taller, and I wish I had more space. That would be neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those green rugs that look like grass!! I'm with you on the pillows... they make the most comfortable reading nooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my classroom was big enough for that tree/green reading area. I would love to have that in my classroom.
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all of those reading nooks and I want Cassie to come sit and read with me. Look at that sweet little cuddle bug!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie!! She couldn't be cuter!! Does she like dogs, 'cause my lil' Chloe would ADORE Cassie. She LOVES kitties. If I say the word, she looks all around for the kitty. She whines if she sees them, and just wants to sit next to them. It's so cute!
    That loft nook would be soooo cool to have! I would've loved that when I was kid. And I'm thinkin' if one of my students gave me that pencil vase with sunflowers, I'd totally melt. So pretty.
    Give Cassie a lil' kiss on the head from me and Chloe!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Thanks for linking up, Lisa!!!

      Delete
  6. Cassie is so cute! I've always wanted to have a loft area in my classroom! Maybe one day!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete