Friday, 4 July 2014

Favorite Pin Friday Linky

On this beautiful 4th of July, I'm linking up with my friend Ali at Teaching Powered by Caffeine for her Favorite Pin Friday Linky.  Here are some of the things I pinned this week:

School:
I have just finished reading The Daily Five - second edition - and I loved it!  Mel at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations has been doing a book study on it.  She has created a huge freebie pack that is just fantastic!
And I love this bad hair day art!  Have you checked out this website?  Mrs. Brown's Art Class?  It is amazing!  There are art activities for Grade K-5.
I loved this post by Elizabeth at Hodges Herald about an Entire Interactive Notebook.  It is perfect for the visual learners.
Travel:
We booked our trip with my BFF from Virginia!  We are going to Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina!
Food:
Check out this cake!  Click on the picture for a copy of the recipe.  It seems pretty easy...
The Sisters' website is my very favourite place to find delicious recipes!  I don't know what took me so long to find it!  Here are a few of their recipes from this week:
The Sisters have many great main course meals too...  My sweet tooth must be acting up.  Well, that's it for me!  If you haven't linked up with Ali, be sure to do so.  Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a nice vacation coming up. I always forget VA is coastal. And I'm super duper lovin' that art website you posted about. I never do art with kids 'cause I can't draw. This looks interesting and fun, and so do those lemon sugar cookies.....I'm a lemon freak. Any lemony baked good I see needs to make it's way into my mouth.
    Thanks for linking up with my first Favorite Pin Friday party! : )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in North Carolina. I love Ohio, but I sooo miss being close to the beach! Have a great vacation! Thank you for sharing all the great pins. Those recipes look awfully good! The Better Than Anything cake sounds super easy. I pinned that one for the near future.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been at the Six Sisters site, but it looks like I will have to visit. I think I will try those Lemon Sugar Cookies today. Too yummy!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete