Friday, 11 July 2014

Five for Friday and a Freebie

Happy Friday, Friends!  (I'm not going to lie... Every day kind of feels like Friday.)  Today I'm going to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
I have been working on some new things for my classroom.  Check out these new month headings for my calendar.  Grab them if you'd like.
I jumped on the pinterest board bandwagon.  A big thank you to Ladybug's Teacher Files for her awesome tutorial on how to make pinterest board cover pages.  Here are mine:
I've been enjoying a bit of this:
I'm catching up on Homeland Season 2.  I love that show!  Orange is the New Black Season 2 is waiting in the wings...
I've started reading this book:
And finally... It's time to give my laminator a work out.  I hope you have some fantastic things planned for your weekend!  Enjoy this beautiful weather!

3 comments:

  1. Summer is the best because every day is Friday!! I'm half way through season 2 of Orange is the New Black!! It's such a great show!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Orange is the New Black Season 2 tonight...I'm on Downtown Abbey now!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Pinterest board covers! I should do that at some point.....at some point. : / Add it to my list of things to do.
    Isn't Homeland the BEST? Season 2 isn't as good as season 1 though. Season 3 is great too! Can't wait for season 4 to begin in Sept.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete