Monday, 14 July 2014

Monday Made It - Digital Letters

On this beautiful Monday morning, I am linking up with Tara of 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.
Lately, I have been experimenting with making digital paper, and I discovered how to make clip art letters and numbers.  I created the letters in powerpoint as explained in this post here.  Then I added each letter into photoshop; used the magic wand tool to make the background transparent, and cropped it to the proper size.  My result is this pretty set of upper case and lower case letter, numbers, and punctuation.
I have made this product free for the next 30 hours.  If you would like it, please download it and leave some friendly feedback.

I finished reading this book:
I love the 5 day vocabulary plan that they describe.  There are tons of vocabulary building lessons for whole class, small group, or partners.

I'm going to end with this blurry but cool photograph of my husband flying formation over our glorious city.  I was not at home so had to take the picture on my iPhone.  Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. You make it sound so easy!!! I need to watch some tutorials and try my hand at this!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Word Nerds on March Break but then got caught up with life and keep looking at it me from my nightstand waiting! I really need to finish this book. Love watching the Snowbirds or any planes fly in formation - it is awe inspiring every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Word Nerds so far. I've been busy lately with some house & TPT projects, but I need to set aside some big blocks of time to read and process it.

    Thank you so much for the patterned letters freebie! Happy creating!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Word Nerds but have yet to start reading it! I need to get going...cause I only have 3 weeks of summer left!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete