Tuesday, 29 July 2014

SLANT Box Reveal - June/July

I am linking up with Jameson from Lessons with Coffee for the June/July SLANT Box reveal.
I was so lucky to be paired up with Emily from Emmy Mac's Class.  I love this girl!!!

She knows me so well already.  She sent me awesome, thoughtful gifts that spread sunshine to every living creature in my house.  You'll see what I mean.
I came home yesterday to this:
When I opened it, there was a lovely card, everything was wrapped in sunshiny yellow tissue paper - each gift was labeled.
(You can see that Jax is already in the background - maybe on the counter - waiting to see what HE got.)  As I opened each item, I put the tissue paper on the floor.  Cassie and Jax couldn't be happier.
I know it's super blurry, but these guys move very quickly when there is tissue paper involved.  I tried to take a picture of all of the amazing things... there were two happy face stress balls, but someone hopped up and stole one as I was trying to take the picture.
Look at that beautiful Hello Sunshine card!  Can you see the cat treats sent for my furry friends?  And they also loved the tissue paper so much.  Not only did Emily think of me and the kitties, but she also sent these for my aviator husband.  And he loves them, Emily!!!




If you haven't participated in the SLANT Boxes, they are a great way to make some awesome new friends!  Thanks for all of your hard work, Jameson, and thanks for everything, Emily!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my box. I have loved participating in the SLANT boxes.
    Mechele
    Barrow's Hodgepodge

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! So sweet of her to include your kitties!
    Glad you had fun!
    Cheers,
    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee 

    ReplyDelete