Wednesday, 2 July 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Are you guys getting sick of me yet?  I'm on a roll this week!  Today I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for her What I'm Loving Wednesday linky party.
There are so many things I'm loving on my first week of summer holidays...
Yay!  That made my whole summer!  My blogiversary was Sunday and now I have 200 awesome followers!  Thank you everyone!!!  I also finished reading The Daily 5 (second edition) Fostering Literacy in the Elementary Grades.  It came out on my fake birthday, February 28, 2014.  It had enough changes and additions that I was glad I had purchased it.  The appendices are extremely helpful!  And I loved the information on The Math Daily 3.  Have you read it?  What do you think of it?

When we had all of our family stress in May, my poor mom got a bit behind on her gardening.  So yesterday she bought a gorgeous planter for her porch and we put a bunch of new perennials in her front garden.
On Canada Day, my mom and I went to Art in the Park.  It was so much fun!  There were two different stages with live bands.  Artists everywhere!  I got this cute sun hat.  The scarf on it comes off and you can put any scarf in its place or leave it plain!  Sorry it's a bit blurry, but you get the gist.
And best for the last...  Check out this photograph of my fur nieces.  They are simply adorable!
Link up with Covered in Glitter and Glue if you haven't already!  Blog to you soon!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. The flower pot you put together is beautiful!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math Daily 3? I will have to check that out asap! Beautiful plant and yay for 200 followers! I'm glad to be one of them! :-)

    Jamie

    Drop By...
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in your hat! And YAY for 200!!!!! You're the bomb!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....kitties! My Chloe loves kitties. She runs up to them and then just stands there next to them, and looks the other way. If she sees a kitty, she makes these funny whining sounds until I let her closer. She made me promise her that one I would get her one. I told her fine, but that she would have to take care of it. ; )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 200 followers! That's awesome!

    Sarah
    Beyond the Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO on 200 followers, Lisa! Your sun hat is really cute. You know...you can wear that when you get a new BBQ outside!!! Go tell the hubby I said so....again!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete