Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Why'd I Buy It - Linky

I'm linking up with AMC from Elementary AMC for her Why'd I Buy It linky party.
I already showed you my awesome IKEA purchases (picture frames, coasters) and my beautiful 10 drawer unit which is already assembled and labelled in my classroom.  Here are my purchases that I haven't already shown you.
 I bought 100 of these and they set me back... $5.00!!  Thank you Walmart!!!  I'm going to use them for Interactive Math Notebook, Interactive Language Notebook, and Interactive Science Notebook.
I picked up 12 packs of these for $1.25 each!  Thank you Target!  I know this next picture is blurry.  Sorry about that!  I bought a set of these - half purple, half turquoise.  I already took them to school.
I just love the colours so much!  They were 3 or 4 for $1.25 at the Dollar Tree.  Here is my favourite purchase so far:
Isn't it pretty?  It's my second Erin Condren teacher planner.  Last year was my first year purchasing one of these and I loved it.  I can't wait to get my timetable and start filling it in.  :-)
If you haven't done so already, join in on the party!

6 comments:

  1. Those bins are pretty!!! EC planner?? Those are always fun!! Happy shopping!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your bins! Enjoy your new planner. I keep thinking I need to order one of those!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bins! I am thinking of spray painting mine - eekk!! Probably should just buy new ones : )
    Love the EC Planner - so beautiful. Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bins. I guess Dollar Tree is my next stop on the "spending too much on my classroom, 2014 tour." I really THOUGHT about an Erin Condren planner this year. I have to work up to the big purchases. Everyone says the planners are worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $5.00 for 100 notebooks? Now that's a good deal!!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bins!!! I'm still on the fence about an E.C. planner!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete